Campus vending provides students, faculty, staff and visitors a wide selection of fresh, convenient, and reasonably priced food, beverage, and assorted products. Available vending products include: soft drinks, bottled water, juice, coffee, candy, snacks, pastries and cold/microwaveable selections.
Lenoir Hall, CB #1500
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
Repairs, Service, Refunds
If you discover a vending machine that is not working properly, please call or e-mail us to report the problem. The more information you can provide, the faster it can be corrected. Please provide:
- Product (beverage, snack, other)
- Machine number
- Brief description of the problem
- Type of currency used (coin, dollar bill or One Card)
- Whether or not any message was displayed on the screen
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who does the University contract with to provide vending services?
- The University contracts exclusively with Pepsi and Aramark Refreshments to provide vending services on campus. This is for any University owned or leased spaces.
- Do machines accept $5 bills or larger denominations?
- Vending machines accept $1 bills, coins, and many locations are equipped with card readers that accept funds from Expense Accounts.
- Can I apply my Meal Plan toward food purchases in vending machines?
- No, vending machines with card readers accept Expense Plan funds only; money from Meal Plans can not be used for vending purchases.
- How do I report a machine that is not working or request a refund?
- For service or refunds, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-962-2403.