- Cost determined by weight, dimension and ZIP code.
- Costs vary.
- Starts at $7.95.
- Flat Rate boxes and envelopes, starting at $7.95.
- Allows sender to ship any size package (up to 70 pounds) to any state at a flat price.
- A variety of different size boxes and envelopes to choose from.
- Typically between 2-3 business days.
- Not faster than First Class Mail.
- Ships on weekdays and Saturdays.
- Tracking is automatically included.
- You MUST upgrade to Priority Mail in order to track letters. If you add your own tracking label without upgrading to Priority Mail, the Post Office will NOT scan the label and you will be unable to track your letter.
- Any piece of mail that weighs over 13 ounces is automatically considered Priority Mail and includes a free tracking label.
- Tracking labels must be requested in advance so the sender can properly record their tracking number.
- You can track any regular-sized letter or flat by upgrading to Priority Mail.
- Parcels can consist of packages, bulky letters or flats that are not flexible enough to bend, bubble mailers and anything weighing 13 ounces or more.
- First-Class Parcels cost more than letters but less than Priority Mail. Postage is determined by weight and ZIP code.