When you are a shipping a package, here are a few helpful tips to keep in mind:
- Include your Campus Box Number when giving your UNC shipping address.
- Keep your tracking number handy.
- The US Post Office may show packages “delivered” when:
- University Mail Services (UMS) has not picked them up yet;
- The UMS mail carrier is in transit to you;
- UMS is closed (on weekends and University holidays).
Contact University Mail Services at 919-962-1139 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.